Smart Care Pillow
Smart Care Pillow
Take care of adults who have apnea, stroke, cardiovascular diseases, hypertension and diabetes when they are sleeping and help look after disabled elderly.
- ✔ Category
- ✔ Application
- ✔ Collaboration Option
- ✔ Target Market
➤ Medical Devices
➤ Homecare & Consumer Device
➤ Rehabilitation & Elderly care
➤ Central Nervous System
➤ Respiratory System
➤ ODM & OEM
Request for Collaboration
Take care of adults who have apnea, stroke, cardiovascular diseases, hypertension and diabetes when they are sleeping and help look after disabled elderly. Caregivers can provide instant help when sick people or elderly have breathing difficulties especially during the night. It also helps ease the pressure on caregivers who can rest easier.
Smart Care Pillow Change passive care to active auto 24/7 care
- Alarms of health and safety abnormal status of disable people, release the pressure of caregiver shortage, enhance care quality.
- It allows up to 3 people using APP to monitor the elderly at home at the same time.
- Could install a camera to see the live images and have 2-way audio communication.
- Remote image monitor (remote pan/tilt control)
- Detect user's physiological signals to automatically control smart home appliances based on user's actual real-time activities.
- An unique function that allows the elderly who have lost self care ability totally or partially to express basic needs and to be looked after with dignity.
- Persistent cough proactive notification
- Through the simple movement identification learning system, such as nodding / shaking head / slap / tap can choose the expression:
I would like to change my diaper / I'm hungry / I'm thirsty/ Please help me / I would like to see you etc.
- High sensitivity, high accuracy, short calibration time.
- No electromagnetic wave impact, no harm for babies and the elderly, wireless to avoid strangulation.
- Just use the product as a normal pillow and no need to wear any device to make the user feel uncomfortable.
|Smart Care Pillow Series||Caring series||Medical series|
|Functions||Single Edition||WiFi Edition||Video Edition||Single Edition||WiFi Edition||Video Edition|
|Status display (asleep / events / left)||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Activity and breathing wavy diagrams||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|No activity alert notification||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Sleep and activities records and analysis||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Activities abnormal warning (breathing too fast / slow)||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Left from bed notification||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Medication to remind||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Ambient temperature display||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Nod to call||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Cloud service：three on-line simultaneously||-||●||●||-||●||●|
|Cloud service：Data staging||-||●||●||-||●||●|
|Cloud service：Distal video monitor||-||-||●||-||-||●|
|Cloud service：Two-way voice||-||-||●||-||-||●|
|Simple movement learning(Nod)||-||-||-||●||●||●|
|Simple movement learning(Shake head)||-||-||-||●||●||●|
|Simple movement learning(Clap)||-||-||-||●||●||●|
|Continuity cough records and notifications||-||-||-||●||●||●|
|Stand up reminders and recorders||-||-||-||●||●||●|