Taigexyn® is a novel non-fluorinated quinolone, broad spectrum antibiotic available in both oral and intravenous formulations.
- ✔ Category
- ✔ Disease& Specialty
- ✔ Collaboration Option
- ✔ Target Market
➤ New Drug
➤ New Chemical Entity
➤ Infectious Disease
➤ Respiratory System
➤ Marketing & Distribution
➤ East Asia (JPN，KOR， TWN)
➤ South East Asia
Request for Collaboration
Taigexyn® (Nemonoxacin) is a novel broad spectrum antibiotic for treatment of bacterial infections. It belongs to a new class of antibiotics known as non-fluorinated quinolone. Taigexyn® was discovered by screening against antibiotic-resistant bacteria and thus has intrinsic activity against the resistant infection which is an increasingly severe problem worldwide.
- Launched in Taiwan in Dec. 2015
- Received China FDA market approval on Jun. 8, 2016. Launched in mainland China on Oct. 23, 2016
- Received QIDP and Fast Track designations from US FDA
- Taigexyn® out-licensed to Zhejiang Medicine Co. for mainland China market.
- Taigexyn® out-licensed to R-Pharm for Russia, Commonwealth Independent States and Turkey market.
- Taigexyn® out-licensed to Productos Científicos for Latin American market.
- Continue to explore and expand partnerships in other territories
Received Taiwan (TFDA) and China (NMPA) market approval of Taigexyn® oral formulation (500 mg) for the treatment of community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CAP).
Nemonoxacin is protected globally by a portfolio of patents that cover composition of matter, use and manufacturing process up to 2029.