Welcome to Taiwan Healthcare+.
2. If you use any Service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
4. We may use the contact information you provide to inform you about any important matter that is essential for us to provide the Services. You should reflect any change to such contact information with THP by registration or by phone in order to maintain accuracy of such information. Any notice or message delivered in accordance with your registered contact information is deemed to have been duly delivered to you despite your failure to receive it because of any reason not attributable to us, such as outdated information.
II. Rights and Obligations of a Member
You need to become a member by completing the member registration and agreeing to the following in this section ("Member") so as to access all aspects of the Services:
(1) You shall provide accurate and up-to-date information on yourself when you register. You cannot register with the same member information twice or with the name of any person other than yourself.
(2) You shall update the registration data with accurate and up-to-date information.
(3) If we have a reasonable belief that the information you provide is untrue, wrong or outdated, or you register with the same identity twice or with the name of any person other than yourself, we may refuse service to you, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion without any prior notice.
IV. Account, Password and Data Security of a Member
After you complete the registration with THP, you will obtain a Member account and a password. To effectively protect your membership rights, please keep your account and password secure and consent to the following:
1. Inform us promptly when you find your account and/or password is used by others without your consent or any security issue arises.
2. Log out every time you finish your use of the Services.
3. Do not transfer or lend your account, password or membership rights to others or use them together with others.
4. If the account and password keyed in THP are identical to those registered at THP, we will presume it is the Member himself or herself using the Services regardless whether or not the Member keyed in, logged in and/or made all successive activities himself or herself.
V. Electronic Communications
When you use any Service, or send e-mails, text messages, or use any other communications to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on THP or through the other Services, such as our Contact Us function, and you can retain copies of these communications for your own records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any applicable legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
VI. Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
1. Any and all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, proprietary technologies and/or know-how, on the contents, software or program used for THP ("IPR"), including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, photographs, files, documents, data, website structure, layout of the webpage, webpage design or other information, are legally owned by or licensed to us for use in relation with THP. All IPRs not owned by us that appear in any Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. No IPRs, in whole or in part, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, licensed, visited, distributed, reverse engineered, decoded or otherwise exploited or infringed for any commercial purpose without express written consent from us or the right holder of such respectively.
2. When you upload or provide any material or information to or through THP, you (1) warrant that you have legitimate rights to use and handle said material or information; (2) agree to our use, storage and/or publication of such material or information on THP for other users of THP to search or review; and (3) authorize that we have the rights to reproduce, duplicate, distribute, publicly broadcast, publicly present, adapt, edit, publicly release, publicly transmit or otherwise exploit such material or information, and we may transfer said rights to any third party.
VII. Your Legal Obligations and Covenants
1. You commit not to use the Services in any illegal manner or for any illegal purpose and covenant to follow the laws of the Republic of China (Taiwan) and all applicable international norms of using the Internet. You also agree to follow the laws of your country if you are somewhere other than the Republic of China.
2. We only provide an online platform for users or Members to upload materials, convey messages, or interact with each other. Any information posted on THP, including but not limited to text, graphics or advertisements, is provided, uploaded or posted by the users or Members themselves without our prior review. If we have reasonable belief that certain content might be deemed as aggressive or offensive or violate applicable laws and regulations, we may, at our sole discretion without any prior notice, remove or terminate access to such content, or adopt any other restriction procedure as we see fit. We may terminate service to a certain user or Member if he/she violates any of the following prohibitions:
(1) Do not display, transmit or circulate in any manner any obscene, indecent, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, offensive, aggressive or illegal material.
(2) Do not infringe or dilute the reputation, privacy, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, patents and other IPR and any other rights of ours or others.
(3) Do not disturb or interfere with the Services nor transmit or circulate any computer virus.
(4) Do not engage in any commercial activities without our consent or permission.
(5) Do not display, transmit or circulate any junk mail, chain letters, illegal multilevel marketing messages or advertisements.
(6) Do not upload, display, transmit, circulate or download any information or materials in violation of other people's IPRs or applicable laws.
(7) Do not engage in any other activities or behaviors that do not meet the purpose of the Service or that we have just reason to determine as improper.
VIII. Suspension or Termination
We maintain the Services of THP with commercially reasonable efforts. However, the Services may be suspended or terminated due to the following situations:
1. Routine maintenance, relocation, replacement or upgrade to any software and/or hardware in relation to the Services;
2. Failure to properly provide the Services due to sudden malfunction of electronic communication equipment, force majeure such as disaster, any or any other events not attributable to us;
3. Any attack to or interference with the Services that interrupt the normal functionality of the Services.
IX. Applicable Laws
You cannot copy, transfer, lend or sell any information, data, graphics or pictures of THP without our prior written consent or license. Compensation for any damages to us incurred from violation of the laws shall be made in accordance with the applicable laws.
XI. Limitation of Liability
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Services, information, content, materials, software or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Services, our servers or electronic communications sent by us are free of viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any Service, or from any information, content, materials, software or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through any Service, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct or otherwise specified in writing. In no event shall our liability exceed the actual amount you paid to us for the Services.
XII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you have any questions, please contact our service personnel.